Tuesday, June 26, 2012

KOOZA!!

I LOVE Cirque Du Soleil shows.  Just one of my favorites is the Kooza.  When I heard it was coming to Phoenix, I was excited.  Date night!!  

Joshua and I dropped off the kids with our friends and drove the hour in a half to where the show was.  After dropping off the kids we had to get some oil for the wave runner and by the time we were done with that, we didn't have much time to eat so ended up picking up sandwiches on the way. We got there and forgot that it gets hotter up in Phoenix so we were a tad bit warmer than usual.  LOL  ok...so I was dying and because of the sandwiches I was extremely thirsty!  We ended up paying $6.50 for a cup of water.  You can bet my bottom at that price that we enjoyed every bit of that water.  LOL  Thats more than what we had to pay in Holland for water at a restaurant (3.50 euro)  





Anyways - the show was awesome like always and we noticed they added a part which was awesome.  It was a lady in the audience that was "supposedly" a mother of one of the actors and kept going up on stage to take pictures and take cookies and so forth to her son.  It was pretty funny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment