Monday, August 8, 2011

Mommy's little helper

Now that Theodore is the baby in our family, Charlene feels the need to help him out. The instant She hears him on the baby monitor, she is running to his room and up on her step stool.

Of course He LOVES it. I always peek over, and He is smiling at Her.

Theodore every night gets a shower with his Mama. When I yell for Joshua to come and get him, Charlene usually runs to get his towel and is holding it up for him.

Last week She helped me pack Joshua bag. She put all 10 of his socks in. She was so excited to help him pack.


She has always helped me with the laundry. But this week was hilarious. She was trying to load the towels into the washer and was having a hard time. I told her to use all her body strength, next thing I know she is using her belly trying to get it in. LOL Silly little girl.

Oh....and when she was doing her laundry. She reached into her basket, pulled out a pair of her dirty underwear holding it by 2 fingers yelling "SICK....MOMMY!" lol


No comments:

Post a Comment