Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Park Days ~ One delicacy about living in Arizona

One thing we LOVE about Arizona is the Park. If it reaches over 72 degrees, we will ride our bikes to the Park. Before, we would ride to a different park everyday to switch things up. But then found our favorite park is one that is about 5 minutes. We call it the Roxeanne park since its by her house. It has a HUGE field where we usually take games to play with. I usually take our big picnic blanket to put our food and water down and where I usually lay and read magazines while the kids go off and play. We usually spend an hour to a hour in a half (sometimes longer at the park!) These are the days of our lives. LOL

Notice anything weird about this picture below?

One of the games that we bring is this ball catching game. Its one of Charlene's favorites to do on days we meet with her friends.

About two times a week we ride over to a large park by our friends house. We usually meet Enlai, Aiko, baby Kiya and my friend Lily there.



On a side note. Riding to the park and hauling the kids around I lost weight! I got down to 127 lbs! I am super excited about that! :) After losing so much weight, I decided to start riding everywhere now. I go visiting teaching on the bike, we ride over to our friends houses, to Charlene's friends house for school, and so forth. Everywhere besides the store. :) I am hoping to lose just about 10 more pounds or so and I would be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment