Tuesday, June 7, 2011

4th of July Photos

Last week I took the kids 4th of July picture for my canvas. See I do this thing where for each holiday I take the kids picture and I enlarge it onto a canvas. I hang the canvas in our front room along with the prior years (like a collage). That way, I have a personalized holiday decoration/photo. Plus I like to switch things up often in our front room. :) I do the same for the kids rooms. I take their individual pictures and for each holiday, and they have pictures of that holiday of themselves in their room (makes it easy for decorating their rooms for holidays) So by the time they are 18 and moved out, I should have a total of 18 photos. I also have these collected into a digital scrapbook for each holiday. :)

With the holiday photos I also mail them to our family and then email them to our close friends and extended family.

Here is this years 4th of July photo


Here is a collage of some of the photos I took.

Charlene's photo

Her complete photo shoot.

These were her past years photos

Theodore's photo

I had a toss up, I had two favorite, even now, I can't decide
which one to print between these two.

Theodore's complete photo shoot

Shelby that stinker, who always gets in the way wanting her picture taken. So now this year, I took her's. (Plus my aunt and cousins who also have Scotties like to see Shelby in some)


So, what do you think about my idea with the whole holiday canvases? Nice idea right?

No comments:

Post a Comment