Monday, May 9, 2011

Who does Theodore look like???


So....what do you think? a little Gage or a little Weikel?? He defiantly has both our smiles, but as for looks go...Weikel?? Has the Weikel face shape (Joshua has a big forehead), The ears, I believe are Weikel's, the cheeks (which there really aren't any) are Weikel, The eyes, well in this particular picture is Weikel, but I believe they are Gage, and his toes...defiantly Gage (Charlene also has Gage feet). As for personality? Um..that would defiantly be the both of us. :) so, what do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I see Weikel with the three photos, but the photo of theo at four months (to the right of this comment box) I see alot Josh in him.
    - grandpa Gage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def the shape of his face matches more the photo on the right

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he is a perfect blend of both of you but I think he looks a lot like his daddy :) Such a handsome little boy he has grown up soooo fast... Can't wait to met him....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I am looking at your blog, I think Theo looks like josh all the way!

    ReplyDelete